You are here:

What happens if I need a replacement Part 107 Certification card?

In the unfortunate event that you misplace your Part 107 certification, there are two options to obtain a replacement certification card.

The first option is to request one electronically by using the FAA Airmen On-Line Services

To start this process, log in using an existing account or create a new account if you do not have one.

The second option is to fill out an application and mail it to the FAA, or send a signed, written request stating the following:

  • Name
  • Date and place of birth
  • Social Security Number and/or certificate number
  • The reason for the replacement certification card

A check or money order for $2 (USD) must be made payable to the FAA for each certificate replacement request.

For U.S. Postal Service, Regular, and Priority Mail, you can mail your requests to:

Federal Aviation Administration
Airmen Certification Branch
P.O. Box 25082
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0082

For more important information such as processing time, click here.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0