Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of educators integrate drones in the classroom, and thousands of students have used our test prep course to become FAA-certified commercial drone pilots.
Student Pricing for Drone Pilot Ground School
Many educators choose to enroll their students in Drone Pilot Ground School to both teach STEM concepts and to prepare students for a career in drones.
If you are an educator or administrator looking to integrate drones in your classroom, please call (888) 626-1490 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (Central Time) or email email@example.com.
Educators face unique challenges when it comes to incorporating drones into a classroom or campus. In the articles below, students and teachers alike share their strategies for integrating drones into an academic setting, from after-school programs to credit-earning curricula.
High School Case Studies
- Pleasant Valley High School Launches After-School Drone Program
- High School Student Helps Community Recover from Natural Disaster with Drone Documentary
- Taft Drone Club in Cincinnati, OH Awarded $100K to Continue STEM Studies with Drones
College Case Studies
- Charting New Heights For Drone Programs in Academia: Meet Lead Drone Educator, Scott Thompson
- University of Maryland Researchers Facilitate Drone Delivery of Human Kidney With No Damage
Drone Pilot Ground School — High School STEM Scholarship for Aspiring Commercial Drone Pilots
This scholarship is for high school students who are interested in becoming an FAA-certified drone pilot or who want to learn the concepts that enable safe and responsible drone flight.
Drone Pilot Ground School — Drone Technology College Scholarship
The Drone Pilot Ground School’s Drone Technology College Scholarship is for current or rising college students (high school seniors) who demonstrate an interest in pushing the drone industry forward.
Winning applicants receive a $1,000 cash grant. The scholarship deadline and review process is in May each year.