Free Live Webinar Training: Using a Drone to Map Vegetation
Tuesday, May 22
8:30pm Eastern / 5:30pm Pacific
Duration: 45 Minutes
Alan Perlman, CEO
Drone Pilot Ground School
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) predicts that the drone industry will create more than 100,000 jobs by 2025. And those jobs are being created in a wide swath of areas—public safety, construction, mining & aggregates, cinematography, property marketing, and industrial inspections.
Did you know that drones are also being used to map vegetation? In areas like specialty crops, turf grass, clear cuts and forestry, landscape architecture, grazing, citrus research, nutrient deficiencies, plant disease detection, weed estimation and many more.
During this live webinar, you’ll learn about:
- What vegetation mapping is and how it’s being used in the field
- What your budget should be based on what equipment and sensors you need
- An overview of tools like DroneDeploy, Pix4d, Sequoia, and Micasense Red Edge
- How to capture and process NDVI data
- A look at where drone pilots are making money with vegetation mapping
Space is limited, and these online training events fill up fast.
Claim your spot now!